Jackie enjoys working with children and adolescents focusing on life stressors and developmental challenges. In addition, she also has a passion for providing care to families who experience infertility, and who are either pre or postpartum. Through a relational and strengths based approach, she utilizes art therapy and play to help her clients express themselves and communicate their needs. Jackie has experience in crisis intervention with families addressing a multitude of developmental stressors including children on the spectrum of autism, trauma, anxiety, ADHD, and depression.
- M. S. in Art Therapy with a concentration in counseling from Mount Mary University
- B.S. in Psychology from Purdue University
- B A in Philosophy and Fine Arts from Purdue University
- Internship at Chicago Lakeshore Children’s Hospital in Chicago, IL
- 7 years of experience in residential long-term care in Chicago, IL