Udy uses a variety of therapeutic approaches to assist people in the process of healing, growth, and reaching their highest level of functioning. Employing trauma-informed practices, Udy enjoys working with older children, adolescents and adults providing both therapy and evaluation services based upon the client’s need. Udy has worked with clients with depression, trauma-related disorders, anxiety, behavior-related challenges, and justice-involved youth.
Prior to entering into private practice, Udy spent several years providing mental health services to youth and adults involved in the justice system and is formally trained as a clinical forensic psychologist. Udy’s forensic interests include family custody matters, personal injury/infliction of emotional distress, pre-employment/fitness for duty, and other consultative and training services.
Udy is currently a licensed psychologist in Tennessee, Louisiana, Florida, and Kansas.
- Postdoc in forensic psychology at StarCare Specialty Health System, Lubbock, Texas
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with a concentration in clinical forensic psychology, Nova Southeastern University
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), University of Miami
- Internship at University of Tennessee at Memphis, Health Sciences Center
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology, Nova Southeastern University
- B.A. in Psychology, Johns Hopkins University